Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Friday, July 11, 2008

Reading Rocks


I'm so proud of myself. I completed my first set of phonics books yesterday. I did 4 different sound books on my Leap Pad over the past 10 days. Then I colored the reading book and read it to Mom and Dad last night. I earned my red ribbon and now I get to start level 2! Can you tell I'm a little excited? Mom and Dad are so proud of me, I've worked really hard. It is so cool to read my bedtime story to them now! If I keep up the hard work, I'll get the Dinosaur Leap Pad book at the end of the 3rd level.

It has been toasty here this week. The kiddie pool/slide combo is fun, but starting to wear off so I think we'll go somewhere else today. Zach isn't interested in the pool and just wants to run out to the front yard. Mom is afraid if we go to the baby pool, she'll be chasing him all over. There is a sprinkler park nearby, so we may try that out today.

We're having some friends over for a cookout tomorrow and hopefully hitting the farmer's market as well. Should be a good ol' time!

Have a great weekend!
Katherine







Weeeee!













Pool? No thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home