Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Friday, May 30, 2008

Mowin', Mowin' Mowin....

Boy that yard's a growin',
Keep that Daddy mowin', all day!
He's really, really tired,
but boy us kids are wired,
to ride on that mower, all day.

Almost anything can be sung to the tune of Rawhide. Anything.

I've had a nice week of playing and whatnot. Mostly whatnot. Mom has been letting me chose a learning theme each week over summer. This week was Butterflies. We did some butterfly print-out books, coloring sheets and crafts. We made butterfly pretzel snacks for playgroup and checked out some great books on Butterflies from the library. I've also been helping Mom get ready for the garage sale. Every couple years, Mom thinks it would just be a fabulous idea to have a sale, and about halfway into it, she wonder what WAS she thinking! Our first day went well, Carson and I made $15 selling lemonade and snacks. More pics of that to come later. Mom said we can take our earnings and go to the Cherry Festival later this weekend if the weather is nice.

We've got a couple quiet weekends coming up. We're just chilling out and saving gas money until our trip to TN in a couple weeks. I've got my flower girl dress all ready and can't wait to be in Uncle Adam's wedding.

It's been awhile, so I thought I'd say hi, in case you missed me.

Have a great weekend!
Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home