Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Monday, June 23, 2008

Obtuse Caboose

Hi there! I had a fun weekend at home. We had hoped to go to Grandpa's cabin, but the Rock River is still too high to go boating on, so we stayed around here instead. On Saturday night, we went to Old Chicago and walked around the Peoria riverfront and watched all the boats go by. On Sunday, we went for a mini-hike in a mini-forest. I climbed up on a bridge that wasn't quite finished yet! Mom was last in line, she said she was "bringing up the rear". I thought she said she was "drinking up the beer". Oh Mommy, I'm not too sure that's a good thing for your 4 year old to think about you on a mid-morning hike! Dad finished up some landscaping later in the day. He's getting pretty good at it, Mom just may make him do the entire house! He's whipping through his honey-do list so quick, we'll have to come up with more to keep him busy. I bet he'll LOVE that! Zach is really loving books lately. He brings a book up to you and starts clapping and yelling. His attention span isn't too long, but he loves books about cars and animals.

I'm excited for soccer tonight. Maybe Mom will remember to bring the camera and show you my athletic skills.

Have a good week!
Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home