Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Friday, November 16, 2007

Work that Bump, Girl!


Look at our friend Leah. Doesn't she just look glowingly fabulous? She makes 24 weeks look dang good. Mom is trying to convince her to make the 13hr drive or flight to P-town for a baby shower...come 'on Auntie L, do you have a problem with free stuff??? Mom and I are planning a trip to see her after the baby comes in March...we just can't wait!

I had a great day. Started off with a lunch playdate with Libby and then school. Dad left for the farm by himself and will be back tomorrow. No point in us packing up the car for just a day trip. So Mom made my special choco-chip pancake dinner tonight and let me stay up a bit late. I think I'm having some friends over tomorrow for a Sat. morning playgroup since a lot of our Daddies are working this weekend!

Happy Hunting Season. Stay safe. There are some guys in the field behind our house wearing orange and bearing firearms. Gotta love the Midwest.

Happy weekend my peeps
K

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Sjs said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home