Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Monday, October 11, 2010

Bad Little Blogger...

Sorry for my absence, I'm sure I was greatly missed. We just get so busy, the poor little blog gets more and more neglected. Maybe soon, I should take over the administration end and keep things up to snuff!

Everything's been chugging along nicely here. I had my last soccer match on Saturday. I decided to bust out my can of whoop-butt the last quarter and played like a superstar. I finally got the confidence I needed to dribble down the field and challenge some kids. Too bad we're all done, I just got on a roll. The combine broke (again), we had to miss my soccer weenie roast and head to the farm so Dad could help. I was pretty bummed, but they bribed me with fudge and I agreed to go. Good thing, because they really needed Dad's help and it was up and running by 5 o'clock. So we stuck around and picked some corn until late Sunday. We had fun playing with Ben Ben and eating Grandma's treats. I had today off thanks to Old Chris Columbus, so we did a little catching up at home, had a picnic, playdoh, etc.

School is going pretty well. I'm really coming along with reading and spelling, I'm acing nearly all my tests. Math is a little trickier for me. I'm up to about 80 out of 100 for my five minute timed addition tests and my first subtraction test was a 40. Once we get all 100 right in 5 min or less we get a candy bar. Yipdeedoo! I'm really enjoying Brownies as well and I wish the meetings were more than just twice a month.

Zach is doing great at preschool, he still loves it. He doesn't "remember" what he does there all day, but he comes home happy, so that makes us happy. His new favorite word to overuse is actually, just imagine an "actually" in front of every possible sentence and you'll see. It's very sassy.

We had a fun little trip to the Orchard with some friends last Friday. It's hard to get completely in the fall spirit with this warm weather, but we're not complaining! Hopefully we'll get in one more weekend of farming and then be ready for Halloween.

Ta ta for now, more to come later.

Katherine








school pic day!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home