Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feeling Cheesey

Did YOU go to Cheese Days? I hope so, because it was fun! I don't remember my last Cheese Days very well, so I was happy to go experience everything again. We started off with the Children's Parade. I dressed in a Native American dress, Zach was Spiderman. We had fun marching around the square and getting candy from the other kids. Over the weekend, we rode some rides, danced to some music and ate lots of good food. Nana bought us really cute Cheese Days shirts. Mom and Dad had fun too, probably a little too much fun, but that's ok. I was so proud of Zach that he rode the little roller coaster with me. We also took a trip to a Dairy Farm to see some cows and learn about all the work involved. Dad wasn't too psyched for that, but we liked it. I especially enjoyed petting the calves. The final thing was the parade on Sunday. We scored some pretty good seats thanks to Tara and got lots of candy. It was cold though, only 50 degrees.

After all that excitement, this week has been dragging by. Just the usual stuff...soccer, piano and schoolwork. I scored a perfect score again on my reading test, my science test and a near perfect on my math test. I got to go see the principal for the second week in a row to get her praise. I was very proud of that!

We may head to the farm this weekend. Time to start pickin' some corn! I hope Grandpa has the combine ready and lots of snacks for me.

Later taters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home