Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Friday, February 20, 2009

Candy Land

Helloooo! That's my super-hyped up hello. Bit of a sugar rush around here lately. Combine the Valentine's candy with all the junk food around here and we'll be well on our way to becoming the poster kids for childhood obesity. Mom made candy sushi for playgroup (see below) and let us sample things that we've never tried before. Fruit rollups = yum! Ho hos = yum! Packaged rice krispie treats = yum! I was allowed to try some last night after dinner since I missed out on playgroup. This resulted in some very bizzare behavior last night. Lots of crying, laughing and defiance. Something to be said about moderation! Mom put the food in front of me and ran to the store to pick up something and I was left unattended while Dad was downstairs. There's no telling how much I ate -- I've never been the type of kid to gorge on junk food when allowed, but judging by my behavior later, it's safe to say I consumed a lot. It was SO totally worth it though. Mom was giggling all afternoon at the thought of all the other kids going bonkers for their moms that afternoon, ha! Payback's a you-know-what.

Anywho, I've had a great week. School has been loads of fun and I'm so excited to go each day. Zach and Mom just kind of putzed around this week with nothing in particular pressing them. Zach is determined to bring anything upstairs, no matter how big. As you can see, he was ready to go shopping the other day. He's very eager to leave the house each day. Every morning after he gets dressed, he asks for his coat and shoes and wants to go 'bye bye'. Mom just doesn't have that many places to go, but she tried to accomodate him best she can.

Looks like a quiet weekend at home for us. February has been a short month, which is a good thing since we're really hoping for some nice weather soon. We've got my school Chili Supper tomorrow night, which I'm sure we'll make an appearance at.

Have a faboo weekend!





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home