Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Monday, September 22, 2008

Bridal Bash Part 3: The Final Chapter

Unless anyone is planning a sneak attack wedding, I think it is safe to say the wedding season is wrapped up around here. I sure hope so, because my latest dress is full of grass stains, juice and is a little tattered to say the least. We had a lovely time at Tyler and Tori's beautiful outdoor wedding in Oregon this weekend. The whole Smith family chipped in and made the day so special -- from the decorations, to the music to the food -- everything was wonderful. The weather was amazing, the ambiance was to DIE for and the bride and groom were walking visions of marital bliss. And did I mention it was Cheese Days on top of it? That's right, family fun AND festival fun. On Friday, I walked in the Children's Parade and on Sunday, I saw THE parade. The 2.5 hour parade of local dignitaries who were frankly, quite stingy on the candy. Tough economic times prevail I guess. I also had fun just playing and being goofy with my even goofier family. Zach had a couple head injuries, including a nasty gash to the eye, but he survived and had fun. He napped for like 4 hours during the wedding, so Mom and Dad enjoyed the break of chasing him around.

I'm happy to be back at school this week. I should hopefully get to go to my soccer game this weekend as long as it doesn't rain or we don't have to go anywhere. I think Grandpa is itching for Dad to come and farm, so that's always a possibility.

HERE are some pics from this weekend. It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night and get some much needed rest.

Have a good summer-like week and happy fall to y'all!

Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home