Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Monday, August 18, 2008

Reality Check

20 Markers - Check. One eraser - Check. Glue sticks - Check. Reality - Check.

I had an AWESOME night tonight. I got to meet my teacher! And better yet, she was SO nice. I told her how excited I was and absolutely loved my classroom. I brought all of my supplies and put them in MY desk with MY name on it! I am seated front and center -- ready to be right at the head of the class. Mom's hands were shaking so badly that she could barely hold onto the paperwork being thrown at her. So much to remember -- name tags for the bus, treats for my birthday, whens and wheres of various activities. I was so lucky that we just happened to be the only one of 19 students there at that given moment, so I was able to hog all of her attention and Mom bombarded her with a barrage of questions. The whole thing is just so surreal for Mom and so exciting for me. We went right to my first soccer practice after that. I was a little nervous, but the coach was very nice and encouraging. I was so proud to have both Mom and Dad there watching me. I think I am really going to dig this kindergarten bit.

Mom is taking me to Bike Safety Town tomorrow to practice my riding skills. Then we'll have a picnic and snocones. The perfect end to my summer break.

Enjoy my pics from tonight, next time you see pics of me, I'll be a KINDERGARTNER!!

Katherine







My Desk














My Teacher




















My classroom

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awww she looks so grown up! I can't believe this is really happening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home