Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A New Chapter

A new chapter has begun in the book of me. No more days of being a toddler, staying home with Mom and living my life of carefree leisure. My start in the public school system has officially been kicked off. See you in 13 years, real world! The morning went great. I woke up on my own at 6:45. I wanted to make sure that my notoriously sleeping Mommy was out of bed, which she was. After I got dress in my snazzy new dress from Aunt Corrie, I came down for my favorite breakfast....crepes with strawberry syrup. Mom made a double batch since Dad was home as well and Zach has been known to eat three of them by himself. We walked to the bus stop way too early, I was running down the road, I was so excited. The bus was a little late today, so we had 10 anxious minutes of waiting. Finally, the bus pulled up and Mom started in with the sobbing. Dad was even a little choked up. I kept telling Mom to calm down and that it will be ok. I climbed on the bus, posed for a quick photo-op and away I went. I was so excited to see my friends that I didn't even look out the window as the bus pulled away. Mom and Dad were lucky to find their way back home through teary eyes. Zach kept saying "buh-bye" and waved. Him and Mom kept busy by washing the car and going for a walk. I'll tell you more about my day when I get home for lunch.

Love
Katherine






The quickest I've been known to finish a meal













C'mon guys, we're gonna be late!















Oh my, here it comes!














See ya later! (I'm in the very front with my head turned)

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs Mama! What a big day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home