Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Ho-Ho-Hop

I had a great gymnastics Christmas party yesterday. We did a show full of singing and tumbling. Then we got to go play at all the different stations including a giant blow-up Mickey Mouse house. We had a Christmas sock exchange and I was lucky to get a really cool pair that looked like Christmas lights. Finally, it was time to see the big guy himself. I haven't got to see Santa yet this year, so I was eager to talk to him. I asked for cowboy stuff. But I know that Santa won't buy me a gun, so I guess just the boots and hat are fine. We had cookies and punch afterwards. As you can see, Zach did NOT like Santa. Guess he's on the naughty list, ha ha! Just kidding Zach! Our neighbors had a baby this weekend, so we will go visit them in the hospital and then tomorrrow is the Nutcracker, yay! Hope you're having a great weekend.

Katherine































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home