Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It's Gettin' Hot in Here

Whew! I don't know what the weather is like where YOU are at, but it is H-O-T here. Our trip to the Wildlife Prairie Park was canceled. Neither us or the animals were going to be too comfy out there. The heat index is supposed to hit 105 today, so looks like we are homebound again. Kind of like being stuck inside in February when it is -20!

Nana and Papa are coming tomorrow and staying till Saturday, so I am super-excited. They are staying in a hotel, so maybe we can swim there. I think we'll have lots of fun.

Zach and I had doctor appointments yesterday. We both are doing well and are healthy little critters. Zach is pushing 17lbs and I am 32. I only gained 3lbs since last year, but the doctor says that is normal and I am healthy, so that's what counts. Zach will be taking over my car seat soon, so it will soon be time for me to graduate to a booster seat!

I'm going to help mom clean now and make some treats. Hopefully, poor Zach won't get picked on today like he did yesterday. Mean old Mom.

Have a super-COOL week!

Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home