Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Can I Get a Drumroll?

Hi-ya! I had a great day today. My gymnastics extravaganza was just that. 22 songs, 100 gymnasts and a lot of stinky, sweaty mats! Fortunately, I was song numero 2 in the playlist, so we ducked out around song 10 since Zach was fussy and I was busy feeding popcorn to the birds. Everyone oooohed and awwwwwed when us little ones came out. I was awesome -- definitely the cream of the crop. I wasn't quite sure what to think of all those people clapping, but I'm pretty sure I liked it. I'm going to watch a special movie tonight and no big plans for tomorrow. Maybe we can get to the park or down to the riverfront if it is nice.

Have a super weekend. I'll be back Monday with some pics from the wildlife prairie park.

Katherine





The girls -- woo hoo!













Stinky boys -- boo!









I'm in the dark blue leotard

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

She's totally working it. What a strut. Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home