Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Foxy Ladies



Here are a couple pics from my trip to the zoo with Addie and Adam. The Zoo is pretty small and doesn't have any big animals, other than a tiger, but I still liked it a lot. I thought the bats and snakes were pretty awesome! Mom accidentally deleted her photos, so it was a good thing Addie's mom had her head screwed on tight and sent us some. I had so much fun. Boy, do I miss Addie. I can't wait till she is back for good. We hadn't seen each other in a year, but we picked up right where we left off. We held hands through the zoo and chatted it up. Her brother, Adam, is so big and so much fun. We're having them over for dinner tomorrow night as well. They should be moving back next summer and hopefully will end up near us.

I had a busy day today. Art class was a blast as usual. It will wrap up soon and I'll start French in August. We bought a ton of sweet corn today and I helped mom husk it all. I just love sweet corn! I have been practicing with my ball and bat and I am getting pretty good!

A lot of people have been asking for bday ideas, so here are a few. Not to sound tacky, but this is the easiest way to reach a lot of people at once. My party is still slated for the 26th of August. I hope you all can make it.

Fall Clothes -- tops size 4 and bottoms size 3
Preschool level computer games
Bath toys and something to hold them in
A baseball tee ball set
Anything space or ocean related learning toys
NO new books or movies -- I already have a TON that I haven't had time to look at yet
Mom says no new dino stuff either and no Barbies just yet

Of course I would love a rocket ship, but I hear the price of rocket fuel is pretty high lately.

Have a good one my peeps!
Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home