Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Well, that's just Crepe-tastic

Boy, how the weeks fly by. Here it is almost Thursday and we have to pack four days of stuff in to one vehicle yet again. I want to bring my tricycle, but add that to Zach's toys and the double stroller and there is no room for our suitcase! I guess maybe we need a trailer to haul all our junk.

I did some awesome weaving at art class this week. Gymnastics was fun, but HOT. Our playgroup crepes were less than well-received. Apparently, Americans are still anti-French food. Ha! I've never seen an American find a French fry he didn't like. Just kidding. So we had a few (ahem, ten) leftover crepes, so out came the cookie cutters. We did some dino-shapes and then mom did my name. Mom said she gives up and is sticking to donuts from the Wal-Mart. She'll save the fancy baking for our fancy friends. Wait a minute....

Hopefully I will have some fun fair pics to share. I'm sure I'll be the Fairest one there. Have a super week.

Ciao
Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home