Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Water Babies


Here is a fun picture of us yesterday. Zach really liked the water and kept trying to get it with his hands. He didn't last too long; mom didn't want him to stay out much, but I liked the company. I get kind of tired of playing with my toys in the water. It sure will be nice next year when he can really run around with me. Today, I spent all afternoon in my sandbox. We built a volcano, some caves and a valley for all my dinos to play in. Zach loves the baby swing and is happy to sit and watch me play. He gets so excited...you can tell he really wishes he could jump in.

I think we're going to the Farm Park again tomorrow. My art class is going great, I am learning so many cool things. And I did a flip on the rings at gymnastics today...yay me!

Have a good week!
Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home