Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Heeeeere's Chuckles!


As some of you know, Zach has unfortunately been bestowed the nickname of Chuckles. It started when he was a little baby and Dad thought he was anything BUT chuckle-y. It was kind of humorous to them to call such a crabby baby Chuckles. Well, he had the last laugh, because lately, he does nothing but chuckle all the time! I'm sure cousin Katie finds this funny since she too, has been dealing with some guy named Chuckles in her blog. Mom caught a couple pics of Zach being very giggly these past few days.

We jetted up to the cabin yesterday to make sure the jet skis were jet-able. They were fixed near us in Pekin, so Dad felt a little responsible in making sure they ran well. Grandpa and I tested them out and I can give them my seal of approval. Mom was surprised how fast I wanted to go and everyone was surprised how long I stayed on them. I probably logged an hour in just one day! We also got to meet up with some old friends from Chicago that hadn't seen me since I was nearly Zach's age. I got to meet their son, Xander and show him around.

We got back today and got the house ready for yet another playgroup hosting tomorrow. Mom is trying a bit of a French theme with crepes and an apple tart. Hey, as long as there are plenty of Goldfish to go around, us kids will be happy little campers.

Hope you were able to enjoy the fab weather this weekend. We'll be up in WI this week to participate in the Green Co Fair. Mom has been talking about some weird things called cheese curds all week and I really think that is her main motivation for going! I am just happy to get to go to yet another place with rides and junk food!

See you soon
Katherine





Faster, Gramps!














Nothing like relaxing at the river

1 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! I totally did get a laugh out of it! - kaite

 

Post a Comment

<< Home