Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Squeaky Clean


One day, mom decided to save some water and have Zach rinse off in the tub with me. We thought he wouldn't like it, because he is usually not a fan of bathtime. Much to our surprise, he had a blast. He really likes the water and likes to watch me play. So double-kid bath times have now become a regular thing at our house. Hey, as long as he doesn't get any funny ideas about contaminating the water, I'm down with it. I like having a little buddy to keep me company. Mom says someday I proabably won't like it, so we'll enjoy it while it lasts.

In other news, Grandma D brought my swingset to my house yesterday. For those of you who don't know, that swingset has quite an interesting history. Grandpa picked it up in his semi, took it back to Dixon and then they had to unload it on to their pick up truck and drive it here! What a special girl I must be! I kind of expected it to be ready to play on, but Dad has a lot of work ahead of him, so I hope he gets some time to start it soon. I can't wait to play on it.

My big school program is Thursday night and Nana Vicki is coming to watch me. I am very excited, but also sad that school will be done next week. Hopefully I can still play with some of my school friends over the summer. Tara will be happy to know that Mom has enrolled me in 8 weeks of creative art classes and I'll be continuing gymnastics as well.

That's all for now. Mom is hoping to take Zach and I in for some portraits this week, so maybe we'll have some to share soon.

Have a great week!

Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home