Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Friday, April 27, 2007

Bouncing Baby Boy



Zach doesn't quite know what to think of his new jumping contraption. His poor little feet barely touch the pillow under him. I TOLD mom he was too small, but she put him in there anyway and he liked it, but he has to grow some more before he can really play with it.

I had a pretty mundane week and have no exciting news to share. Mom is taking off for Chicago tonight. She said she needs a break...whatever that means! I think dad and I will have fun and I think dad is really going to have the most fun getting up to feed Zach at night. Mom is looking forward to her first, full night of sleep in 3 months and an uninterrupted shower at Nicole's house!

I better go take a snooze. Have a great weekend!

Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home