Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Friday, April 13, 2007

Doggone Cute

Even I must admit Zach deserves the cuteness trophy for the day. Although, I think we are both pretty cute in our dino jammies. I was teaching him how to do some morning stretches and shake the sleep off.


I tried to keep busy over this week of spring break. Yesterday, we kept mom company on her trip to get the oil changed -- I know how much she *loves* taking both of us somewhere, so I was extra good. Although someone had to alert her that I was sucking on my lollipop with the wrapper still on. All this while Zach is crying and mom is just trying to keep it together. Oh frazzled mom! Your time has finally come to become one of those women you always made fun of!

Today, we went to the library and I picked out some reading material for the weekend. I'll bet you are suprised to hear that most of the books involve dinosaurs and curious little monkeys. No big plans for us this weekend. Just hanging around and spending some time together. Our family time seems to get shorter and shorter these days, so we're taking advantage of it when we can.

Have a great weekend and have fun!
Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home