Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sacrebleu!

We've been hacked! Mom just realized it. C'mon Dad, that video is pretty lame. Don't get me wrong -- Zach is cute, but that is definitely not his prime footage. We really do need to buy a new camcorder - sigh!

Well....I was just checking in to say hi and share some new pics, but I am still quite taken aback by the hijacking. Time to change the passwords. Let's see...I had playgroup here yesterday and then we played outside a little later. My weekend was nice, but nothing too exciting to write about. Today is storytime at the library and then school. We are heading to Gma D's this weekend. It is Dad's birthday on Sunday and he is going to see some of his friends and family. I am looking forward to helping farm and baking dad's cake with Grandma.

Zach has been hamming it up a bit more. He was really flirty at playgroup yesterday and now he is starting to "talk" or squeal to get our attention. He is getting to be so much fun! I better go make mom a latte, she had a rough night. Hope you are having a good week and loving the weather!

Katherine






Arrrgh, I'm gonna eat your nose









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home