Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Chicks Like Nerds....

Well duh! Mommy married Daddy didn't she? Actually, this is what I said to mom when I put my candy-coated sugar Nerds on the funny little chick plate I made at school. Mom asked what I was doing and I said "I'm feeding my chick some nerds....chicks like nerds....I do too!" There you have it.

I had a great Easter party. I keep asking if the Easter Bunny is in a burough somewhere making me presents. I kinda mix him up with Santa. I had a whole bunch of candy at school and even got to meet THE Easter Bunny. Mom and I made cute little egg-bunnies to give out to the rest of the kids. The project involved hot glue, so mom did most the work and got a few burns to show for it.

We are headed up to WI Friday. We plan to stay until Tuesday now. I do not have my usual regime next week, so we thought the extended trip would be nice. I am very excited to see everyone! Mom is a little nervous about how Zach will do, but I bet once the car is moving, he will be fine. It is like the movie Speed -- once you drop below 55 mph, Zach blows up in tears. Mom took him on his first trip to a store yesterday. He did well with his first ride in a shopping cart. He liked the florescent lights, but did NOT like the bumps on the carpeted parts of the floor. He got very startled each time and cried. He is a sensitive little guy. I told him I was jealous he got to go to Toys R Us without me! Hmmm...wonder who they were shopping for?

I better skidadle my tush to bed. Got lots of packing to do tomorrow.

Ciao for now
Katherine.







My nerd-loving chick















Silly little rabbits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home