Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I've Got Friends in Cold Places


Hey there. I had a great little visit with my pals Ryan and Leah. It felt like the tropics to them compared to the ice-cold Fargo area. We had FUN-due with them and I loved to play with them -- even if Ryan freaked me out with his hairy belly. I guess them northerners have to evolve for the climate! The rest of the weekend was quiet. I spent a little Quality Time with mom and played outside a bit too. This week is going well. I love this nice weather and I am SO excited for spring. Zach is hanging in there. He is now 9lbs 5oz and flashed mom a real, huge, genuine smile today! Unfortunately, it was short lived when mom screamed with excitement and made him cry. Way to go, mom! He discovered his hands this week and has fun checking them out. He's still struggling with some tummy-issues, but we're hoping he will feel better soon. I better scoot off to bed. Have a great week and HAPPY SPRING!




I grant you the gift of ME



























No more flash bulbs, please!










When did I grow that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home