Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Showin Some Love





Hi there. Sorry this V-Day post is so late, but it took until late this evening until there was a time where both Zach and I were awake and home at the same time to get a photo together. I had a busy few days. Nana Vicki was here to help out. We were all snowed in yesterday though. Today, she took me to Gymnastics and then McDonalds, oh boy! Between her and my gym pals, I got nearly as much candy as Halloween! Later, mom and I made chocolate peanut butter cupcakes for Dad and red ones for me. Zach is doing well and goes back to the doctor tomorrow to get weighed...as long as it does not snow again. Mom is a little nervous about taking us both out for the first time, but I think it will be ok and I will try to be a big helper. Not much else new. I think some family may be coming to visit for the weekend, but not sure exactly who just yet. I hope you had a very nice Valentines Day.

Lates...
Katherine

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new wallpaper for my computer. What an adorable picture of the two of them!

Love Aunt Debbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home