Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Friday, December 01, 2006

Well, Hello December...



...we don't think we like you very much! What a way to start the month! I love the snow, but mom and dad don't seem to. Dad, because he has to shovel it and mom, because she has to clean up after it! It was quite a storm, our road still isn't plowed and the snow plow got stuck down the road. Our nice neighbor helped Dad out with his snowblower. I got to go out and play in it for a little bit, but there was an inch of ice under it and still pretty chilly out. I sure hope they clean up the roads tonight so we can go see Sesame Street tomorrow. Last we heard, the interstates are still not driveable. Don't worry Elmo, I will try to make it. We're going to cozy up with a movie now and snack the night away. I helped mom put presents under the tree today and was a bit disappointed to hear that they weren't all entirely for me. Oh well, time to learn about the spirit of giving! We started our advent calendar today and I am just excited that I get a piece of candy every morning for the next 24 days! Stay warm, safe and jolly!

Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home