Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Monday, November 27, 2006

Fairy Princess Butterfly Princess, uh...Twinkle Wingy Princess thing

We really couldn't decide on a name for this costume. It was even harder to decide how to pretend to be a Fairy Butterfly thingy. I ran around a lot, flapping my wings and walking on my tiptoes. Then we made a wand and I waved that around for awhile. I'm not really sure what princesses do, but I had fun and kept the outfit on all night. Mom has been going crazy wondering what happened to this outfit (it was a gift from last Christmas), and she finally found it this weekend in Nana's basement. I had a nice weekend, although I had a sore throat and cough so I wasn't quite 100%, but I am better now. Playgroup was cancelled today...seems everyone has the same thing. So instead, mom and I went shopping to find all sorts of decor for my mini-tree. It was REALLY hard to wait for Dad to come home to help. After dinner, we pimped that tree out and it looks great -- I went with a red theme this year. I put it up in the playroom, by the window for everyone to see. Maybe tonight Dad will help set up the big tree. He worked really hard on the decorations outside. He grew up on a farm and they didn't decorate much, so he wasn't that excited to do it, but when I told him we had "the best house in the whoooollle world", he really was glad he did it. I don't have much going on this week, but Sesame Street Live is only 5 days away, woohoo!

Have a good week,
Katherine






Complete with dino ornaments
















Good job, dad!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home