Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What's the Buzz, yo?




Happy Halloween to you all. It is only 3pm and I've already had enough sugar to make my blood have about the same sugar concentration of a YooHoo drink. I started off the day well. I decided, though, that I wanted to be a bumble bee rather than a tiger. So mom agreed if I could squeeze in to last years costume, and promise to wear my tiger one tonight (when it is so cold), then OK. So I am wearing a 24mo costume, with a 12mo onesie underneath and a pair of 18 mo old black tights. Mom had to dig through 3 totes to find all three things. Good thing I am such a squirt! I had a blast at school. Mom got to be a classroom helper today and she had tons of fun watching me in action. We did lots of cool crafts, smacked a pinata around and ate loads of sugar. I liked having mom there to read and sing to me and the other kids....although the other moms were lame and didn't dress up! I plan to hit the streets around 5pm tonight and begin looting for candy. I think mom will take me out and dad will stay home to fend off the ghosts and goblins with candy. More pics to come tomorrow, I am sure.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home