Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Toothless Wonder

Big news, I lost my first tooth today. Even bigger news, I lost TWO teeth today! How about them apples? The first one just popped out as soon as I got up and the second came out after some serious ice cream cone licking. Neither hurt, neither bled -- like I had feared. It's so funny because my friend Nic was here yesterday and he was just telling me how the exact thing happened to him just awhile ago. Those two puppies were hanging on so long that the new teeth were already coming up behind them. I called both my Grandmas today and told them "I lost two tooth-es". I put them in the dino tooth pillow tonight. Hopefully, the tooth fairy is faring the recession well and won't be too stingy!

We thought we were going to the cabin today, but it was too windy so we hung out here instead. We were up early, since the carpet cleaners were here at 8am. So we headed to the farmers market. I scored some bread, a bracelet, cookies, and trinkets for the stepping stone we made today. Mom scored some leeks and veggies. Later, Mom and I went letterboxing. We had quite the adventure, but we found all four we set out for and rewarded ourselves with ice cream. I think we're going to Splashdown tomorrow to play in the water, I hope, I hope, I hope.

I'll let you know if the fairy comes tonight. We left my window cracked, just in case she needs an easy entrance!

In the meantime, I'll keep whistling through my space in my lower jaw, you'll know it's me when you hear me coming!

Later!
K.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home