Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Is There a Theme Here?


Today was my turn to have Mom to myself at the Farm Park. We went with all of the kindergarten classes. As intimidating as that sounds, it was actually quite tame. Each parent had 2 kids to be in charge of and since it was a cool and cloudy day, we pretty much had the joint to ourselves! I had a lot of fun feeding the animals and searching for tadpoles and turtles. We had a picnic lunch. Mom treated me by getting a bag of cheetos to take in my lunch. She never lets me take chips to school, but today seemed like a good time to get orange fingers. I planted some marigold seeds to take home and made sure to spend lots of time playing on the playground equipment. Mom had to leave just a bit early. She was nervous that Zach would be too tired for our friend, so she wanted to get back to pick him up. Turns out, Zach was tired, but was a very good boy and still going strong at 1:30!

The year is about wrapped up for us. Although, I hope to see more of my teacher over the summer. Her daughter may do some babysitting for us and give me some swimming lessons. Mom is really grateful to have been able to attend all of my trips this year and participate in the classroom. Someday when she's back at work, she'll look back at this time and be very thankful for having the opportunity to make such great memories with us!

Here are some pics of our fun day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home