Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ladies Who Lunch


I had a neat afternoon today. Mom took me to an American Girl Doll Luncheon here in town. All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society. I had recently cashed in my piggy bank -- it was all nickels, dimes and pennies, but somehow it ended up being over $30! So I saved that money to buy a new outfit for Kit today. A really nice local lady makes handmade dresses for the dolls. I picked out a cute spring ensemble for my doll. So we shopped, had a nice lunch, and watched the fashion show. I saw a couple of kids from school there and met some new friends as well. All in all, a very nice day and it felt good having fun for a good cause.

We're hoping to take advantage of this nice weather and try our hand at letterboxing this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes. Basically a scavenger hunt of sorts.

Other than the above, not much else is new. I had a great week at school and have yet to come down with strep that seems to be running rampant in my class. Shoot, hope I didn't just jinx myself! Zach is doing fine and has been really talking a lot. We have loads of fun together.

Later taters!
Katherine

















































1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a cool idea for a fundraiser.
Have fun 'boxing! Let us know what you think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home