Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ice Ice Baby, Too Cold, Too Cold

For record keeping purposes (please don't ever die Blogger, my Mom doesn't write anything down on real paper), here is my letter to Santa, circa 2008. If that isn't the cutest thing you ever did see, well then you are just a fruit loop wrapped up in a ding-dong. Dad did this with me while Mom was sleeping in last weekend. Mom was so conflicted --happy that Dad took the initiative, but upset she missed it -- we waited until 10am Mom, get up! I wanted to put Spike the Dinosaur on there, but Mom and Dad said Santa would not bring anything that makes Zach poo his pants, and Spike makes Zach freak the heck out, trust me.

And for fun here is a belated pic from last week of Mom and I at my class the day she came to read. I officially stumbled off the "little bus" today for the last time (yeah, that's right -- I ride the little bus, so what???). As previously mentioned, I will start full days after the break. I gave my driver, "Petey", a little box of chocolates and thanked her for bringing me home safely day after day to have lunch with my Mommy. I will miss my 2 little buddies on the bus. How awesome is the school for keeping the half-day program going for just 3 of us little twerps? -- 2 of which have already planned on repeating kindergarten next year, so really, just ME -- thanks taxpayers! Time to move on to bigger and better things, like deciding which days are for hot lunch and which days are a bagger. Has the lunch menu changed much since Mom was a kid? Uh, no. But, as long as there are none of those pancake wrapped sausage things on a stick, Mom may be cool with hot lunch from time to time. Now Dad with his ham sandwiches and baby carrots DAY AFTER DAY, may be a tougher sell.

It I wasn't a sweet little 5 year old, I would have some choice words to say about this weather right now. It sounds like little metal pellets on the house. Stinkin' ice is going to put the kabash on my school Holiday Party and likely my travel plans to WI. Must keep things in perspective I suppose, but REALLY, the entire state is pink on the radar right now. That's just not right man.

Strap on yo' skates and have safe travels.
K




1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great letter to Santa. Smart little cookie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home