Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Friday, October 31, 2008

You've Come a Long Way, Baby

Editor's Note: 400 posts. FOUR HUNDRED POSTS. Imagine how much collective time that is! Writing, photo taking, journaling. It's been a fun 3 years in the life of our little blog. I hope Katherine treasures this someday. Her Mom is too lazy to scrapbook, so this has been an attempt to reconcile that.

So...it's been a fun filled week of Halloween activities. We had playgroup here yesterday and although I was sad to miss it, my friends hung around until my bus came so I could see them. I had fun helping Mom prepare the treats the day before. Later, my pal Carson came over to play in the afternoon. We're going to go out tonight and make the rounds in the 'hood. My pals Addie and Adam are coming over to go with us. Hopefully, Zach will let us put his costume on and have some fun! We had pumpkin pancakes for breakfast and I'm having my party at school today, no costumes allowed though -- BOO!

We're taking off to the farm tomorrow. Dad really wanted to go today, but he put tricks and treats before combines and tractors, thanks Dad!

Have a SPOOKTACULAR day! More photos to come after the fun tonight! Oh and you'll have to see the cool triceratops-o-lantern Mom carved for me!

Love
Katherine






Zach's killer smile














Spooky Spiders


















Mornings are for the birds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home