Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Soccer Mom no More

I have a feeling now that soccer is done Mom will make us take the goofy sticker off the car, nuts! I had fun at my last match today, even though it was ch-ch-chilly. No goals for me this year, but I've gotten a lot more participative and really have been getting into the game. Zach has fun seeing how many times he can get tangled up in the nets. Mom almost had to bust out the jaws of life. I'll never forget my team, the SHARKS and the great coaches I had. I even got a medal, sweet!

Later we went to the fire department to redeem all my monopoly bucks from this past week. I even bought mom a candy bar since she schlepped us around to 20 businesses all week to collect our stamps. I was amazed at how much they offered tonight! I got a new webkinz, candy and a variety of fun toys for Zach and I. Mom won a gift basked in a raffle. I was sad though because Mom didn't realize there was a costume contest going on and I didn't dress up. Mom took us out to dinner afterwards and then we came home to watch a movie. Dad went home to help farm, but he should be back tonight.

Halloween is just around the corner. What are YOU going to be?!?!

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home