Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Friday, June 22, 2007

Shake him, don't Break him

Mom and I had a movie night last night. We stayed up really late and watched Night at the Museum. I wanted to sleep downstairs, but by the time Dad got home, we were all really tired, so we went to bed. Dad had to sit on the runway for a couple hours while the storm blew over, bummer for him -- yahtzee for me since I wanted to stay up and wait for him!

Mom took us to another carnival today. It was fun, but a little lame. I rode a few rides, got my face painted and begged for junky toys. Mom offerred me ice cream but I told her it was too messy...same thing for cotton candy. I guess Mom must be rubbing off on me or I have a 35 year old alter-ego trapped inside of me.

Zach and I had some fun in the basement. Mom watched the video later and kind of thinks maybe things got a little too rough. Oh well, he is taking a NICE nap now and he had lots of fun. I'm sure it is just the beginning of a little sibling rough housing.

Have a great weekend. We're hanging around the house as far as I know.

Katherine





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home