Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Anchors Away!

Or is it aweigh? Whatever the case, I had a lot of fun riding on the boat this weekend. I was so patient. It took Dad all day Saturday to get the boat "ready". Then on Sunday I had to wait for everyone to get their behinds in gear so we could go! Finally, I got my turn! It was really nice and I hope to spend lots of time on the boat this summer. Maybe I can even ride the innertube with mom or dad. We got back late Sunday and then had playgroup here Monday. Grandma D came back that afternoon to drop the jetskis off down here since they need to be fixed as well!

I had my first art class today. It was really cool and I learned all about mixing colors and painting. Cousin Tara would be proud! We are probably heading to WI for the Balloon Rally this coming weekend and to visit some friends. We have to hurry back though because Dad is flying to S.C. on Monday...bummer! Oh well, we always have special fun when Dad is gone. Mom takes us to different places and is a little more flexible with bed times, wahoo!

Zach is rolling over now and really hamming it up. If you rub his belly and say "pizza pizza" he giggles. He ate mashed potatoes at Grandma's last weekend and he loved them. Come to find out Grandma made them with bacon fat. They were so good I even at them, and I despise potatoes! Oh boy, baby's first trans-fats so soon! Grandma sure makes some tasty grub!

Gotta go wash Mom's truck. Ok, SUV, but Mom calls it a truck because she thinks she's cool.

See you soon!
Katherine































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home