Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Monday, March 26, 2007

Was I really that tiny too?

Before everyone goes spouting off how cute my baby brother is, don't forget that I was that cute too! Some even say I still am. I had a little more chub to me at 8 weeks old, but Zach is catching up quickly. He's already getting a reputation around here as having his mom's trademarked "eyebrow scowl". It is pretty funny when he can turn that into a smile so quickly. He has been flashing a few more smiles lately, but none caught on camera yet. We bought a playmat-gym for him last week and he really likes that. I have been sick since Saturday, so that is no fun! But I still managed to have a good weekend. I helped dad clean out the garage and move all our stuff into the storage area in the basement. He was so happy to have his 3rd stall cleaned out, but not very happy to see it filled up with an assortment of strollers, bikes, trikes and kid stuff! Oh well dad, we won't really need that space till you buy me a car for my 16th birthday, right?

Have a good Monday. I hope I feel better tomorrow and am in the mood for pictures because I wasn't today!

Katherine






New Playgym on Sunday















Scowling around on Monday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home