Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Friday, January 15, 2010

Super Star


We had completely forgotten that today was report card day! Mom was so excited and surprised when I came home. I have worked SO hard this quarter and really have done well to improve on things like capitalization and punctuation that I struggled with last quarter. I got an "E" for exceeds expectations in areas of listening, following rules, resolving conflicts, effort, following directions and being adaptable to change. I got an "M" for meeting expectations in everything else this quarter. No areas that need improvement. My teacher had great comments to say as well. I'm so proud of myself and Mom and Dad are tickled as well. Mom made my favorite lunch, shrimp alfredo and ICE CREAM for dessert! What a great start to the long weekend!

Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home