Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Get Along, Lil' Doggies


I went to a real Rodeo last night! It was cool. The cowboys did pretty good staying on the broncos, but we didn't get to see much bull action. The bulls bucked those guys off right away each time. One time a bronco fell on a guy and another time the bull got a piece of somebody, that was scary. I really liked the cowgirl barrel racing part, that was neat to see. We weren't sure if Zach could handle the loud noises and late night, so just Mom and I went to the show. It was long, but we had good seats and got up to stretch a lot. I thought the clown was pretty funny, too. HERE are some more pics.

Dad and I may paint a shelf for my room today. Later we're going to do a little furniture shopping -- boooorrrrring! Oh well, maybe I'll get a treat if I'm good.

Hope you're having a fun weekend!

Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home