Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Monday, August 20, 2007

Really? Already? Oy!

As you can see by Zach's ensemble du jour, football season or preseason, is upon us. Are you kidding me? I haven't even recovered from last year's loss yet! Oh well, go Bears! Hope you hit a home run or something.

My big Ebay shipment of party favors came today. Mom and I spent the afternoon assembling goodie bags. That's right, goodie bags. Mom says we she was a kid they were lucky to get some nasty stale cake and maybe got to roller skate with a chicken at other kids parties. My goodie bags are the bomb. We found some dinosaur bubbles, paper, tatoos, pencils and finger puppets. Plus my own customized 4th birthday candy bars. Snatch!

This is all for my friend party of course. My family party will be a bit more mature and civilized...oh wait a minute, I did say my family didn't I? Thanks to those of you who have RSVP'd. And to the majority of you that have not, I salute you with a big poop sandwich. Mom is ever-so-grateful and doesn't want to hear any whining if there is not enough food for you all.

I have a busy day tomorrow. I think we're making some dinosaur suckers. Maybe it is a bit overkill, but you can't say we didn't go all out!

Have a good 'un

Katherine






It was a little humid out, ok?

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Happy Party K! PS I totally feel you on the hair thing. I look like that even when it's not humid.
PS Is your brother the happiest kid in the world or what?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home