Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Art of Deception

See my sneaky face? That's because I have been a little sneaky lately. See, for those of you that don't know, this is about the age where I am able to consciously be a little deviant for my own benefit. For example, when I was at my cousins' house this past weekend, I was watching my uncle play some video games. These were pretty graphic games, which are fine for my uncle and older cousin, but mom always tells me not to watch them when Dad plays them. Well, guess what? I watched them when no one thought I was; and I told mom that it was ok, because she wasn't there to tell me no! So mom had a big talk with me about making the right decisions even when she's not around and being responsible. I guess I see what she is talking about, but I also realized that maybe sometimes I can get away with stuff too. That's just how my mind rationalizes things I guess. Mom was too busy laughing about it to get too upset, so I guess this was my warning call.

So to backtrack, Dad and I went to Rockford last weekend. He had his fantasy football draft and I played with my cousins. I had SO much fun! Mom said her and Zach were a little bored, but she got lots of housework done. She said it sure was quiet around the house without me. I've been on a bit of a non-stop talking marathon lately and am making sure that there is never a dull or quiet moment around the house. I'm on a kick lately of trying to guess what letter everything starts with, that's a lot of sounding-out phonic action for everyone.

Zach is doing great. He's so happy I'm home and I missed him very much. He really likes playing with the CAT toys Nana and Papa bought for me.

Later gators!
Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home