Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Shame on you, Mom!


Can you believe that mom did not take one, single, picture the entire time we were in Wisconsin? It is bad enough she didn't bring her camera, but she didn't even take any with Nana's camera either! So, I can tell you about the fun I had, but unfortunately I have no Kodak moments to share. I did have a very nice time. I got to see lots of relatives and Uncle Adam was home for a few days, too. I had lots of fun at the Smith's Saturday night and liked playing with Katie. Grandpa and Betty are back from Florida and Grandpa even bought me breakfast at McDonald's one day! Zach was pretty good and went to the park with me a couple times. It is nice to be home, even though we don't have much happening this week. There is a petting zoo place that we may try to go to tomorrow and hopefully mom will bring her camera this time!

Here are a few pics from around here. Zach is eating a lot lately and really growing. He must be getting ready to impress his doctor in a couple weeks. He sure is "talking" a lot more and you can tell he really wants to play with me.

Hope you are having a great week! My swingset is nearly done, so I have been having some fun with that. I have to tell Tara thanks for the cool bug science kit. I somehow ended up with a tick in my ear this week (yuck-o!) and I thought it was SO cool to look at him under the magnifying glass. The tick is pretty dead, but I am ok and was very brave when Dad had to remove the tick. It only hurt a little and even though I know ticks are gross - I was kind of sad to see my little friend leave.

Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home