Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Goin' to the Farm Park

If you sing the title of the post to the tune of "workin at the car wash", you'll see why mom and I had so much fun singing and driving to the farm. It really wasn't so much of a farm, but there was at least one of each of the main farm-type animals. I enjoyed feeding them all and talking to them. The ducks loved to eat my ice cream cone. The giant horse about ate mom's hand when she tried to feed it. She should heed the warning about feeding the horses at your own risk! The barn slide (see left) was AWESOME and I liked the cow-milking exhibit -- I think I'm a natural. Zach was a really good boy the whole time and we all enjoyed the sunshine and being outside. I think we'll definitely come here again.

My weekend is going well so far. Dad and I finished the rock wall on my swingset. Mom turtle-waxed my slide for optimum propulsion. Sorry Katie, but the wax-paper didn't work for very long. But now that I know the secret of wax-on/wax-off, the slide will forever be slick!

Have a great weekend. I will hopefully have some cool pics of the swingset later this weekend.









And squeeze and pull and squeeze and pull

















Goats WILL eat anything












Reclined and relaxed













Jump duckie, jump!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home