Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Schooooool's....Out. For. Summer!



Oh, I think the moms were crying today and the teachers were dancing in the streets. Is it horrible that my mom is a little sad that my preschool days are over for a few months? We had a really nice graduation ceremony today and ice cream sundaes for a treat. My mom and dad are SO proud of me and really love to see how much I have grown in the past year. Zach was a good boy during my special day and we even got to play outside a bit.

I am going to take a snooze and then start packing for Nana Vicki's. We're heading out tomorrow after lunch and staying through the weekend at least.

Hope you have a great upcoming weekend and are keeping cool.

Katherine





All my class













Maybe if I am good, mom will dip my pacifier in some ice cream later!










Zach and his friend Addison at school

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home