Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Monday, August 07, 2006

Say Hello to my Little Friend

Finally, I can break some big news around here. I know there has been a leak so to say (ahem, Nana Vicki), but in case some of you don't know, I am happy to say that in early February, I will have a brother or sister! Mom is 13 weeks pregnant and everything is going fine. I have gotten to see two ultrasounds of the baby and it is so cool. I like to see it's little hands and feet and say it's waving at me. I call it a "he", and so does mom, but we'll find out for sure in a few weeks. I really understand that I am going to have a sibling and am always talking about the baby. Mom is feeling fine and is relieved that things are going well.

In other news....I had a great weekend. I went to my first movie ever. I saw the new Barnyard movie. It was pretty cute, but I thought it was more cool just to be in that giant theater with a giant bucket of popcorn on my lap! Mom and Dad are still looking at cars and getting stuff done around the house.

Mom found her USB cable, so here are a few pics from a week ago.

Ciao ~Katherine









Keepin' cool by the pool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home