Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Rollin' and Strollin'


Hi! Hope you had a good weekend. The weather here was really beautiful! Perfect fall weather. I had my friends Gabi and Ben over Saturday night. We played really nicely together. Gabi liked pushing me around in my baby stroller. I liked the extra attention! I have a cold today, so I'm not feeling too well. Hopefully I can still go to school tomorrow. I have to help daddy get ready for his trip tomorrow. He is going to Belgium for the week. I will miss him a lot, but hopefully he will remember to bring us back some chocolates. My mommy and I have lots to do this week, so it should go fast and daddy will be back in no time at all. See you later! ~Katherine

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better! Have fun with Mommy this week. Tell Daddy he should bring some of those Belgium chocolates to us chocolate lovers in the States!!

Love Aunt Debbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home