Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Monday, September 19, 2005

Catch me if you can!


Here I am just running around and being all crazy. I was feeding all my toy animals dinner (pizza & cake) and I think I was running off to get them a drink. I was in a hurry, but let mom take a quick pic. I had a really good day at school and even went on the potty there. I didn't cry as much when daddy dropped me off. My grandma and grandpa D are coming on Saturday, so I am excited about that. My weekend was ok, but it rained a lot and we were stuck in the house most of the time. I got my some new goodies in the mail today from Grandma Vicki. I got new clothes and a movie called "Goodnight Moon". I love to get stuff in the mail! A big shout-out to my auntie Leah for my adorable threads today. I was the cutest little fille at school today, thanks Leah and Ryan.

Lates...Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home