Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Katherine Express


Hi Everyone. My daddy is back, yay! He made it back today from Greece and brought the camera back with him. He had lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa D. I skipped my nap and stayed up to see him. It is great to have him back. My mommy will try to put pictures from his trip on the website soon. Mommy and I had fun keeping busy all week. We went and bought 2 new fish. I named them "fish" and "fish". I sure hope they live longer than the last ones! We also went to my friend Addie's house and to the park lots of times. Today, we made a train out of a box and I had fun chug-a-chuggin' around the house all afternoon. I like to put all my buddies in it and tool around. I think tomorrow we are just going to hang out and spend time with daddy. He has to leave again for Belgium in a week, so I want to see as much of him as I can. Hope you are having a super weekend! ~katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home