Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Monday, September 05, 2005

First Day of "School"


Hi! Here I am all pretty for my first day of school. It is actually the garderie, but mommy calls it school for me, that way I am more excited to go. I will now go two mornings a week instead of just one afternoon. I did NOT like getting up at 7 o'clock. But, it was fun to eat breakfast with daddy and have him take me. I think I will have a fun day and I know mommy will enjoy getting some errands done as well. A bientot! ~Katherine

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy first day of school Katherine. You look like you are ready for action. Wish i looked have that good at 7:00 AM. blessings,

linda a

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly look as if you are ready to take on a new challenge. Keep having fun at school!!

Love
Aunt Debbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home