Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Play-Doh Time


Posted by Picasa
Hi everyone. Hope you are enjoying fall! We sure are. The weather is really nice and cool and I love to eat apples, and apple cake, and apple crisp and apple everything! They don't have canned pumpkin here, so pretty soon my mom will have to start cooking fresh pumpkin to make treats with. Today, I went to school and had a really fun day. I went to the potty twice by myself without anyone asking me. My Franglish is getting pretty good. I say "Au-Bye" "Merci-you" and a few other words mommy hasn't figured out yet. After my nap, mom and I played with my Play-doh and my new farm animals. I LOVE animals, especially pigs. Mommy says we're coming for a visit the middle of December now. As long as I am back in time for Santa Claus, that's all I care about! Have a good week everyone, I know I will try to. A bientot! ~Katherine

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are growing up so quickly. I can't wait to see you in December. You know that Santa Clause will find you where ever you are. You are too sweet to pass up.

Love Aunt Debbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home