Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It's my party!


Hi Everyone! Boy did I have a great birthday. Here I am eating dinner with all my family last night. We had pineapple upside-down cake for dessert. I blew out my candle and opened all my presents. I got lots of clothes, some art stuff, phonic magnets and other fun stuff. During the day, we went to the park and I got to ride the carousel. I am definitely turning 2... I've been a bit more sassy lately and talking better as well. My mommy thinks it has gone too fast and she misses when I was just a little baby. I said I want a baby brother or sister, but she said we have to wait a year. That's ok. I like being spoiled for now!! See you later ~ Katherine.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't grow up too fast on us! I'm glad you had a great birthday. I hope we get to see you again real soon.

Love Aunt Debbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home